- CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FDLE SEXUAL PREDATOR & OFFENDER DATABASE
- CLICK HERE TO SEARCH NATIONAL SEXUAL OFFENDER REGISTRY
A Florida Law, effective July 1, 1996, requires The Florida Department of Law Enforcement to maintain an updated list of Registered Sexual Predators in the state of Florida after a court has made a written finding designating them as a Sexual Predator as that term is defined by Florida Statute.
Chapter 97-299, Laws of Florida, requires certain sex offenders to directly register with law enforcement or to have information compiled by the Department of Corrections, with the information to be provided by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Florida law makes that information available to the public. This site provides you with public information regarding Sexual Predators and Sex Offenders.
Under Chapter 119, Florida Statutes, the Public Records Law, any of the public records of the Department of Law Enforcement are available for review upon request, subject to statutorily-authorized editing of exempt or confidential information. Your continued access to Predator and Offender information via this site constitutes your request to view selected information.
- Positive identification of a person believed to be a sexual predator or sex offender cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made.
- It is illegal to use public information regarding a Sexual Predator or Sex Offender to facilitate the commission of a crime.
- This listing refers to sexual offenses, and may not reflect the entire Florida criminal history of a particular individual. A complete public record Florida criminal history can be secured from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) at the cost of $15 per subject requested.