The Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office is continuously working to improve the accessibility of content on our website.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of anything on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us by phone or email. To help us respond quickly, please explain the accessibility problem, give us the web address of the page(s) with the problem, your contact information, and the preferred method of contacting you with the information.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: 850-651-7547
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm Central Time Zone
Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please contact us. Any issue with accessibility will be corrected.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Popular Assistive Technology Software Options
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers the below tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
What to do if you still have a problem accessing this website
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-651-7547 Monday – Friday 8am-5pm Central Time Zone for assistance in accessing the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office website content or features.